eTech are looking for a Junior Software Developer will work alongside experienced developers on the following tasks.
- Design applications from start to finish; tasks include coding, testing, debugging, documenting and installing applications
- Design and implement feasible solutions to satisfy user needs
- Personal participation in professional development and training programs
- May perform one or more of the following: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Analyses, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned.