Alumni student Joe Pratt has contacted the University requesting a graduate software engineer to work at Altaire. Check out the job specs below:
Position type: Full-time
We are growing! Our small team have been producing high-end digital products for some of the UK’s leading brands for the last 15 years. Specialists in conversion, we use the latest technologies to solve our pioneering clients’ problems. You could have the opportunity to join our awesome team and create products that will be used daily by millions of people.
We are seeking a talented Graduate Software Engineer who’ll be happy working in a casual environment. Our ideal candidate will be energetic, passionate about problem solving and dedicated to improving themselves professionally.
What you will be doing:
- Researching, designing and coding new software
- Testing software and fault finding
- Developing existing software by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Investigating new technologies
- Creating technical specifications and test plans, impact analysis
- Working closely with employees across various areas, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- Consulting clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and to obtain information, clarify details and implement information to enhance the customers’ experience
- Machine learning
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, and individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Version control experience is also desirable
What we need from you:
- Examples of your previous work, where possible.
- Dedication and the passion to reach your full potential.
Location: Eastleigh, next to Southampton Airport.
- Working for high profile clients
- Flexible hours
- Home working
- 28 days’ holiday
- Top notch equipment
- On-site parking
You will be given the opportunity to grow your skills and explore your ideas. We offer all employees the ability to spend a percentage of their time on new projects that benefit the company or our customers and we encourage a culture of sharing knowledge in a fun, creative studio.
If you are interested in this position please contact: Joe Pratt, Product Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07557 659 574